CEO and Director
- 30 years experience in the financial sector.
- Former financial and investment banking roles with RBC Dominion Securities.
- 12 years Managing Director of Matrix Partners Inc. – Vancouver based private equity and merchant banking firm.
- Extensive M&A expertise
- Managed controlling interests in a range of private & public enterprises worldwide.
- Oil & Gas executive management experience in UK, east Africa and Asia.
- A corporate, securities and mining lawyer and businessman, active in the Canadian securities markets and resource exploration sector for 38 years.
- Founding shareholder of St. Philips Resources Inc. which, in joint venture with the Hunter Dickinson Group, found the Kemess Gold Copper Mine. Both joint venture companies were sold in a $200 million take-over and Kemess became the principal asset of Northgate Minerals Corporation.
- Co-founder of Yaletown Entertainment Corp. which produced and executive produced over 150 episodes of series television.
- Formerly Executive Vice-President, CFO and General Counsel to Merrex Gold Inc., prior to its sale to IAMGOLD.
- A senior financial professional specializing in corporate finance, public company reporting and regulatory compliance in Canada and United States, strategic planning, financial management, and capital markets for the past 10 years.
- Principal and Founder of Skanderbeg Financial Advisory Inc., a professional corporation, which provides corporate finance, strategic advisory,
and CFO services to public and private enterprises.
- Currently acting as CFO for Carl Data Solutions Inc. (CSE:CRL), CFO and Director for First Cobalt Corp. (TSXV:FCC), Director for StartMonday Technology Corp. (CSE:JOB), and senior officer and director for several privately held companies.